Graduation Season is among us...Finding a theme for a party, is akin to choosing a college to attend. Lots of options, yet some are more expensive than others:) Let Fresh Ink be your "guidance counselor" in this department! Jump start your party planning by popping in to pick out the perfect invitation unique enough for the graduate in mind. Here are a few ideas....once you see our variety of themed invites, I am sure your mind will start racing. Here are a few themes to get you going:
*Sushi (make your own, or meet at a sushi bar)
*Breakfast at Tiffany's (Breakfast at Mary Katherine's---have everyone over for a fancy breakfast the morning after graduation) Choose a Tiffany blue color concept.
*Luncheon at the graduate's favorite spot (this keeps your guest list down to a few special girls or guys)
*Mexican Fiesta-non alcoholic margaritas, chips and queso
*Decorate a Dorm (invite over a professional organizer, a decorator, and a recent college freshman from a local college...This expert panel can give your graduate and her friends ideas on how to maximize dorm room space, by keeping it organized,stylish and comfy)
* Hawaiian Luau
* "Dancing With The Star Graduates" (have instructors teach fun dance moves)
* Ice Cream Social (make your own, this is great for "Sundae" afternoons)
* Coffee and Dessert Bar (Since coffee is "hot" right now!)
* Crawfish Boil (read earlier post on how to throw a crawfish boil)
*Fishing contest out at one of MS many lakes
* World Travels---Perfect for a group that is traveling...Use maps for table cloths
* Bar B Que
* Theme from the college that the graduate will be attending. (Serve foods from that state, or have a tailgating theme at a park etc.)
Graduation parties come in all shapes and sizes, don't feel pressure to invite the entire class....It's best to gather a group of friends or "honorees" and throw joint parties!
Bring in a copy of this ad to Fresh Ink and receive 10% off any graduation party invitations...ITS NOT TOO LATE!! Good thru April 28th-May 6th 2009!